Mansour Logistics, a division of the Mansour Group is currently seeking a General Laborer to join the team. Mansour Logistics offers services in the transport, handling, and storage of an array of materials.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, and processes, and always acting in a safe manner.
- Operate associated equipment in a safe, responsible, and professional manner.
- Perform Labourer duties as required.
- Assist with contracts/projects when needed.
- Execute tasks with the assistance of hand tools.
- Assist with job site preparation.
- Assist with the completion of all required paperwork.
- Perform basic repairs on equipment.
- Ensure cleanliness of equipment.
- Work as part of a team with customers, co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Assist with upcoming projects on and off site.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ontario driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Must be able to pass all required training, background check, and drug & alcohol testing.
- Forklift or Loader Operator Certification is an asset.
- Safety-focused attitude with experience working in an industrial setting.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Sound problem-solving and troubleshooting capability.
- Strong time management and task prioritization skills.
- Powered hand tools and Pneumatic tool operation and maintenance
- Knowledge of mechanical systems, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Basic Computer Skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift